Yes, bug spray. It works. You saw the result. Buy some next time you are at the grocery store and keep it in your laundry room. I wonder what else it is good for besides repelling bugs.
Friday, March 20, 2009
And the answer is....
I thought (with the vast amount of people that read my blog) I would have more guesses on what removes red fingernail polish from polyester/nylon Baby Gap pants. Oh well, the answer is....

Yes, bug spray. It works. You saw the result. Buy some next time you are at the grocery store and keep it in your laundry room. I wonder what else it is good for besides repelling bugs.
Yes, bug spray. It works. You saw the result. Buy some next time you are at the grocery store and keep it in your laundry room. I wonder what else it is good for besides repelling bugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would have guessed like vinegar, or hairspray...who'd 'a thunk? Thanks for the information!
Post a Comment