I never imagined that I would have so many grandchildren so fast. Years ago, David and I predicted that we would have 15 grandchildren. If my children keep it up we will easily pass that number. It's amazing how love doesn't divide -- it multiplies. I can hardly wait for the birth of each of them. We have the four older kids -- Eric, Shae, Tyler and Audrey; the three toddlers -- Rylee, Eliza and Keagan; and by June we will have the four babies -- Dax, Camille, baby girl Matheson and baby Lindberg.
I was just listening to my very favorite Christmas song -- "Heavenly Choirs"...must have had children singing along when they came to the earth...." and thought of my beautiful grandchildren. Being around them is like being in heaven for me. I love each one of them so very much!

This picture was taken the end of October when everyone was home for Sunday dinner. Again, it reminded me that together is truly the best place to be!
3 comments:
It's good to know that I am not the only one who thinks that it is not too early to decorate the blog with Christmas. Love ya.
They are all so adorable!!!
will I ever catch up? one on the way...hopefully more soon.
Post a Comment