Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Grandkids on Halloween


Since I couldn't hang out with any of my grandkids on Halloween, I asked all the mommies to send me some photos for my memories. By the time David gets off work and we get to anyone's house, trick or treating has started. The kids aren't too interested in Pama and Papa anyway. They just want the candy! The Matheson kids were straight out of Star Wars -- Eric was a Luke Skywalker, Tyler was Yoda and Rylee was Princess Leia complete with a cinnabon wig. Talya and Ryan were Army guys. Dax went as a "little monster." Looks like he was one occasionally on Halloween night. Don't blame him one bit. On the Hansen side Shae was a "red witch," Audrey was a cowgirl and Eliza was a lady bug and a giraffe. Can you guess who Matt and Lindsay were? Too bad the costumes didn't sway the vote. Keagan went as a pumpkin. Erica wore a costume that made an announcement. If you don't get it, look for Keagan's message in the teal colored shirt....

David and I spent Halloween at a movie and dinner. We went to Su Casa and saw "Forever Strong." I highly recommend the movie (and the restaurant)!

No comments: