Because more than two hours of continuous sleep is non-existent since my foot problems, I thought I would answer this tag from Carly rather than lay in bed being frustrated that I was awake...again!
I AM
a daughter of God
a wife
a mother
a grandma
a professional volunteer
I BELIEVE IN
my Savior Jesus Christ
and His Atonement
the strength of my husband
the power of prayer
the power of positive thinking
I AM GRATEFUL FOR
family
my amazing husband
computers
freedom
Cherry Coke Zero
I AM OVERJOYED BY
my grandchildren
more than two hours of continuous sleep
phone calls and art work from grandchildren
family photos
great deals
I AM INSPIRED BY
the Book of Mormon
my husband
my children
my grandchildren
uplifting music -- especially Christmas music
the life story of Emma Smith
SOMEDAY I WISH TO
sleep all night long
see the whales
not have to worry about retirement money
serve a humanitarian mission providing water
bike around Kuaui
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How do you get the festival icon? I want one for my blog!
Post a Comment