Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Results of Remodeling

About two and a half years ago I was consumed with the idea of remodeling and knocking out some walls in our home to make it more comfortable for our growing family. David didn't seem to have the same vision or desire. So I gave it some thought. What might motivate him to agree with me??? He has wanted a motorcyle for years. He had one when he was a teenager and when we were first married. I thought maybe the promise of my support of a motorcyle would knock out walls. I was right!

He has had his dream bike now for two years. He loves to share it with me. He has made many adjustments to it so that I can ride comfortably for longer periods of time. (Thanks for your hard work sweetheart!)

Last Saturday we rode to Park City to buy him a light weight leather jacket. We found one and we also found leather chaps (on sale!) for both of us. One has to go through an interesting process to get into chaps. It is a two person job. I never thought I would own anything leather that would cover my legs. But I have to say the ride home was much more enjoyable because of them. We rode down Parley's Canyon and took the turn-off to Emigration Canyon on the way home. I wasn't cold and I didn't feel any gravel hit my legs. The question is....Do these chaps make my butt look big? The answer (unfortunately) is....yes!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You two are awesome! And you both look hot in your jackets and chaps! (:

Erica said...

That is one sexy bum!! :)