Back on May 16th, we celebrated my fabulous husband's birthday. We had a barbecue in the backyard with the kids and grandkids. When I think of my husband, I can't help but to be grateful for divine guidance. Our courtship and marriage were fast to say the least, but 31 years together have proved that I married the right guy for me. He is incredible! He supports me in every crazy adventure that I want to attempt. He is always right behind me with every church calling and assignment. This year I am going to Girls Camp without him -- the first time in seven years. It is going to be a lonely week for me. He loves Festival of Trees as much as I do. In fact, he has become known as "The Voice of Festival" because he is the announcer on Opening Night. He goes along with most everything I want to do to our home and cabin. He supports me in every family activity I want to hold. He is my best friend. I really am spoiled. I'm glad I let Heavenly Father guide my choice in a husband. He certainly picked better than I would if I had been left on my own. I love you the most David! I'm grateful you are mine!
Monday, June 2, 2008
David's Birthday
Back on May 16th, we celebrated my fabulous husband's birthday. We had a barbecue in the backyard with the kids and grandkids. When I think of my husband, I can't help but to be grateful for divine guidance. Our courtship and marriage were fast to say the least, but 31 years together have proved that I married the right guy for me. He is incredible! He supports me in every crazy adventure that I want to attempt. He is always right behind me with every church calling and assignment. This year I am going to Girls Camp without him -- the first time in seven years. It is going to be a lonely week for me. He loves Festival of Trees as much as I do. In fact, he has become known as "The Voice of Festival" because he is the announcer on Opening Night. He goes along with most everything I want to do to our home and cabin. He supports me in every family activity I want to hold. He is my best friend. I really am spoiled. I'm glad I let Heavenly Father guide my choice in a husband. He certainly picked better than I would if I had been left on my own. I love you the most David! I'm grateful you are mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad I followed your advice to marry a guy as good as my daddy!
I've always been amazed at how he supports you in EVERYTHING you do. You two are great examples to everyone.
I love my Daddy too! Hooray for him!
Yeah for Daddy!! Love you lots!!
Post a Comment