
I have a thing for baby bottoms. I just do. They are soft and smooth. They come in all shapes and sizes. They are irresistable to squeeze. That squeeze is the only payoff of having to change a messy diaper. My older grandkids now run if they know I need a cheekie weekie fix. But I have three that don't know about my addiction just yet. Erica sent me this picture of Keagan. (Boy is he going to hate his mom someday!) His squishy bum isn't very squishy. He needs some more fat but it will do because he is so dang cute! Rylee and Eliza have better squishy bums for cheekie weekies. They take after their Gamma and even have great thighs to squeeze during those dreaded diaper changes. I love babies! I can hardly wait for Dax to join the group.
3 comments:
Stockton has squishy buns and thighs...you're welcome to them whenever you need a fix! (:
Oh his bum is so dang cute!!! I did good on having a cute baby! :)
i'm sure Dax is excited to join the group! He's working on getting a little fat on him now!
Post a Comment