

As of April 6th, my baby is 21 years old. I don't want to contemplate what that makes me. The truth is I don't feel much older than she is. We celebrated by taking her to Joy Luck for some yummy Chinese food. Matt was in town so he was able to join us. Erica has matured a lot over the past two years since getting married. I was nervous about letting my "almost 19 year old" tie the knot. She reassured me that she and Chuck would grow up together. They certainly have done a great job of doing just that. I love you baby girl!

A slobbery wet kiss from Keagan as he tries to bite my lip. Ouch!
3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of your and Keagan. He is too cute!
Aw... Thanks Mom! Love you too!
new rule: each post must contain info NOT found on your children's blogs :)
Post a Comment