I'm in the process of updating my blog. So while you are waiting, give me your unbiased opinion on ward/neighborhood Mother's Day gifts. Would you rather have a geranium for your garden (which is one of my favorite flowers because it reminds me of my Grandma Lula Dastrup)--

OR a chocolate bar?

Please feel free to leave your preference and the reasons behind your preference. While you are at it, see if you can guess my preference....
3 comments:
I am HIGHLY allergic to geraniums. Also begonias, which seem to be the flowers of choice for most wards on mother's day. It makes me in a world of hurt and itchiness ALL day long. Plus, you can eat chocolate!
For me, it's a duh question. THE CHOCOLATE!
I guess: for you, it would be the flowers!
I'm going to guess you'll want the chocolate! (: I would prefer the flower myself...that chocolate would add about 5 lbs to me overnight! Danged that screwy metabolism!!!!
hard to say, prob Chocolate, but I do love geraniums too! But I remember too many Mothers Days when I got a flower to plant in the yard and I lived in an apartment, so I couldn't plant it.
Last year they gave us small tube of lotion (I think it was Avon Skin So Soft, Avon rep in the ward) and it had a cute saying, like 'when things get rough, use to soften'. That wasn't it, but something clever. Nice for all ages and those who have allergies or can't eat chocolate (know some of those unfortunate souls)
Post a Comment