Sunday, April 26, 2009
We have alot of snow at the cabin this year -- more than ever for this time of year since we have had the cabin. We went up this afternoon to check on the heat. It was snowing hard, and as you can see by the pictures, the depth hasn't changed much in three weeks. We often go up on David's birthday (May 16) and there are usually just patches of snow here and there. I think there will be more than patches this year.
Maybe, just maybe, I'm glad I'm not going to Heber Valley Camp with the young women this year. It will definitely be snowy and cold.
4 comments:
Look what happens when you wander around the world of blogging.... you find Seattle's primary teacher!!!! send me your email and I will invite you to mine and Seattle's blog!!!
nicholelanders@comcast.net
I think you need to update your blog...
So, if erica were still pregnant, that would be pretty awkward....time to update, homie!
Blogging: It's about time. :)
Post a Comment