Thursday, March 12, 2009
Who reads my blog?
I thought it would be interesting to put a counter on my blog just for the heck of it. So I did last week. I just checked it and I have 48 hits. Who is reading my blog? I only have five children, a few friends and some family members that know the address. I know it doesn't add up to 48. So, I ask again, who is reading my blog? Leave a comment if you are so inclined. Through reading my entries I hope you have an understanding of how much I love my family and the gospel of Jesus Christ. Have a great day and continue reading....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Me! I love reading your blog. (:
I read it! :)
i read it!!
Hi Leann-
I read it every once in a while! The only phone we have in our house is next to my computer, so when the phone rings and I am talking on the phone is when I can find the time to blog stalk! You just need to post more!
Lindsay
Hi Leann, I don't regularly read your blog, but just came across it today! I think I've looked at it once before though. It's very cute!
I am a regular!
Ohh of course I read your blog, I need to get better at mine...too many classes this summer!!! I miss you so much sweet friend!!!
Post a Comment