
We just returned from doing a session in the Jordan River Temple. It's a good place to be when I can't go to Young Women's anymore. There has been a lot of emphasis on the temple in our ward the past few weeks - much of it about the Draper Temple since we will be in its district. We had a wonderful Stake Conference centered on the temple and eternal families last weekend. David and I attended the Open House a couple of weeks ago and then I went again with some of "my girls." We both have attended training sessions for helping out at the Open House. But the best was a phone call Sunday night from President Jensen. He asked us if we would be Sealing Room Hosts. We are excited to be able to share our testimonies of temples and eternal families with those attending the Open House. We are honored and humbled to be considered for such an incredible opportunity.
I have thought a lot about temples and eternity lately. If I wasn't already a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I would join the minute I heard this doctrine. I love my husband and my family so much that the thought of not being with them forever is more than I can bear. And if families are forever, then I know that friends are forever also. What incredible doctrine! It makes sense and offers comfort and peace. I am grateful to have the knowledge of eternity and the blessings of the temple in my life. I love to see the temple!
3 comments:
Hi Leann... this is Natalie Dahl. Your blog is adorable! I linked over to it from reading Erica's. It's fun to read about your family and see some pictures of things going on back home!
love the updates. and the temple picure. Can I copy it?
That temple picture is AWESOME!! Who knew that one day there would be 4 temples all in our valley. How cool is that!!
Post a Comment