LEANN!! Oh my, I was blog surfing through Carly's blog and I am so glad I did. I LOVE LOVE that video of the girls, especially my parents. I hope you don't mind I took it and put it on my blog. I am glad you are doing well and I am glad you are still Camp Director, you were ALWAYS the best director! LOts of Love Lindsey (Jacobs) Forrest
ACtually I could'nt save it, would you mind sending me that video through email? It is way too cute of my parents for my family not to see it! ThankS! lindseyforrest@hotmail.com
3 comments:
Now we know what you are really teaching those YW...
Cute skit. Where did you hear that song?
LEANN!! Oh my, I was blog surfing through Carly's blog and I am so glad I did. I LOVE LOVE that video of the girls, especially my parents. I hope you don't mind I took it and put it on my blog. I am glad you are doing well and I am glad you are still Camp Director, you were ALWAYS the best director!
LOts of Love
Lindsey (Jacobs) Forrest
ACtually I could'nt save it, would you mind sending me that video through email? It is way too cute of my parents for my family not to see it! ThankS!
lindseyforrest@hotmail.com
Post a Comment