Ever tried talking to a two year old on the phone? It's not always a successful experience. yesterday I spoke with Dax -- told him I love him and missed him. His answer made my day. He broke out in song with the famous line from the Toy Story theme. (Imagine a two year old accent.) "You've got a friend....in ME!" I wish I had a recording of it. I don't care that he wouldn't talk. Singing is even better. I'm glad one of my best friends is two years old. Love you Daxinator!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Friends
Ever tried talking to a two year old on the phone? It's not always a successful experience. yesterday I spoke with Dax -- told him I love him and missed him. His answer made my day. He broke out in song with the famous line from the Toy Story theme. (Imagine a two year old accent.) "You've got a friend....in ME!" I wish I had a recording of it. I don't care that he wouldn't talk. Singing is even better. I'm glad one of my best friends is two years old. Love you Daxinator!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment